|Food security for small spaces. Don't wait for an emergency!
Growing a Survival Garden indoors, in windows, on balconies and rooftops is easier than you think and it just might be your best chance! Our expert square foot gardeners designed the City Survival Seed Vault with the perfect seeds for small space food production.
How the Heirloom Organics experts designed the
City Survival Seed Vault:
- Many leafy greens that require little light & space and can be harvested within weeks if not days of planting.
- Superfood varieties high in Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, Beta Carotene, and other vital nutrients.
- Varieties that are nutrient dense with strong flavors providing the best in taste and health benefits.
- Varieties that can be grown inside, on tables, in windows, on balconies, rooftops, fire-escapes, walls, even ceilings.
- Varieties that can be eaten quickly and at all staged of growth: Micro-Greens, Baby Veg. and full-grown.
- High seed count for extra security.
Alfalfa (Sprouting Seeds)
-- 3,125INCLUDED FREE:
City Survival Growing Guide written by square foot gardening experts ($7.95 value). Learn to grow your own survival garden in almost no space.
Clover (Sprouting Seeds)
Kale, Blue Scotch
Kale, Dwarf Siberian
Lettuce, Looseleaf -- 1,120
Parsley -- 906
Turnip -- 2,215
Total Seeds: 21,250
These seeds are
chosen by square foot gardening experts for the best results in
small-space, low-light gardening. They are 100% Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid,
Heirloom and are the freshest seeds from this year's harvest grown in the USA. Heirloom
Organics prepare the seeds with USDA-developed moisture-reduction before
hermetically sealing in air-tight mylar and buckets which provides up
to double the shelf-life of many other seeds.
This is a great package to gain your food security in an apartment or other small urban living space.