Natural Herbal Body Wash Unscented
Size: 8 ounce (Squeeze Bottle)
Natural Body Wash, Organic and Unscented
A Pure Unscented Body Wash that is Free of Chemicals
- Certified USDA Made with Organic
- Free from Cocomethyl Betain
- No petroleum based ingredients
- Free from SLS and Ammonium LS
- Cruelty-free, vegan and vegetarian
- Free from parabens and preservatives
- Free from gluten, dairy, corn, non-GMO
- Free from beeswax and petrochemicals
- Free from triclosan, synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Oils are hexane free, cold pressed, non-refined, non-deodorized
- BPA-Free 8oz Squeeze Bottle
Does Your Body Wash Contain Sodium Laureth Sulfoacetate (SLS)?
Sodium Laureth Sulfoacetate (SLS), accepted in the market as a safer alternative to Sodium Laureth or Lauryl Sulfate and added to many natural body products to make them foam, however it is still synthetically processed and is rather questionable on whether it should be added to your organic products. Emric’s EssentialsTM Body Wash DOES NOT contain Sodium Laureth Sulfoacetate.
5 Reasons Why You Should Use this Organic Unscented Body Wash
- This unscented body wash is certified as “Made with Organic Oils.” Unlike other skin care products that claim to be organic but are not, this product is certified under the USDA National Organic Program.
- A natural body wash organically formulated without skin irritants such as SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate and ammonium lauryl sulfate) or any other chemicals or preservatives.
- A pure and simple unscented body wash for the most sensitive skin and for those who are sensitive to scent.
- Gently cleanses the skin with organic botanicals leaving the skin smooth and glowing.
- This natural body wash is made in the USA.
How to Use this Organic Body Wash
Shake well before use. Squirt a small amount on a natural cotton sponge or bath mitt and wash as usual.
* Emric's Essentials ship from a separate warehouse via USPS. You will receive an email once a shipping label has been created for your order.