| Genetic Roulette: The Gamble of Our Lives is a film by bestselling author Jeffrey M. Smith. Experts expose the serious threats that genetically engineered foods pose to your health and how corporations like Monsanto hide the evidence.
Are you and your family on the wrong side of a bet? When the US government ignored repeated warnings by its own
scientists and allowed untested genetically modified (GM) crops into our
environment and food supply, it was a gamble of epic
proportions. The health of all living things and all future generations
were put at risk by an untested infant technology. After two decades, physicians and scientists have uncovered a grave
trend. Never before seen evidence points to genetically engineered foods as a major contributor to the declining health of the US population, especially among children. Gastrointestinal disorders, allergies, inflammatory diseases, and infertility are just some of the problems implicated in humans, pets, livestock, and lab animals that eat genetically modified corn and soybeans. Even more telling is the fact that when people and animals stop eating genetically modified organisms (GMOs), their health improves.
Monsanto's strong arm tactics, the FDA's fraudulent policies, and how the USDA ignores a growing health emergency are also laid bare. This sometimes shocking film may change your diet, help you protect your family, and accelerate the consumer tipping point against genetically modified organisms (GMOs). Don't miss this film the exposes the world's most dangerous food scam.
The main feature film is 85 minutes. The package also contains a bonus DVD with:
- Seeds of Freedom (28 min)--narrated by Jeremy Irons, produced by The Gaia Foundation and African
Biodiversity Network. This landmark short film shows how the story of seed at
the hands of multinationals has become one of loss, control, dependence
- The Documented Health Risks of Genetically Engineered Foods (42 minutes)--Jeffrey Smith presents a concise, hard-hitting talk to more than 800
healthcare practitioners at Andrew Weil’s Arizona Center for Integrated
Medicine conference in 2011.
- The Politics of GMOs (16 minutes)--this presentation excerpt describes the unholy alliance between the United States
government and Monsanto, as well as some highlights of Monsanto’s dark
- 12 short public service announcements.
- All content in the bonus disk can be played on television without charge or special permission.