Support Your Mood And Push Back Against Stress!
Stress is a natural part of life. Work, family, friends, pets and the everyday accidents around us can put a lot of strain on the body and your mood. We become less effective, moodier and can slow down, which can lead to a variety of other problems. That’s why successfully managing stress is so important.
To help you with that, our team of scientists got together to create a mood supporting formula to have your back against life’s daily inconveniences – Happease! Happease is a mood and stress support formula that promotes overall well-being to help you face the day and rise above it. Powered by traditionally used ingredients with calming or relaxing qualities, Happease should be in everyone’s supplement lineup.
What’s Inside The Bottle?
Using a powerful blend of ancient ingredients used for thousands of years, Happease has what you need to boost your mood and take on the day. This incredible formula is made of:
- Ashwagandha Root – An Ayurvedic herb used for thousands of years traditionally for its uplifting properties and stress support.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root – Rhodiola is a flowering herb found in some of the Earth’s most remote regions including the Arctic and high up in Siberian mountains. This herb has been used for centuries to support the mood and energy levels.
- Passion Flower Herb – The leaves of the Passion Flower were made into a tea by Native Americans including the Cherokee of Tennessee.
- Green Tea Leaf – Green Tea has been used for thousands of years for its ability to support healthy energy levels and mood.
- Licorice Root – Although the benefits of Licorice’s taste is debatable, the health benefits of Licorice root are widely agreed upon by scientists and its use dates back to ancient Egyptian times.
All these ingredients combine to create a powerhouse formula to fuel the mind and body. In the battle against the troubles of everyday life, Happease is the perfect defense to help you overcome. This formula can support your mind and body in the following ways.
- Helps support during stress
- Promotes overall well-being
- Helps support mood
Don’t break under pressure – help support your body in the fight against stress with Happease from Infowars Life!