|Introducing the ProOne G2.0 Hi-Performance Water & Fluoride filter element:
The ProOne G2.0 Hi-Performance Water & Fluoride filter element by Propur is the result of years of research, design, development and innovation. Whether for daily use or emergency preparedness, Propur filters are ideal for use with just about any water source including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter
with advanced manufacturing technology combines silver impregnated,
self-sterilizing white ceramic with new AquaMetix media for removal of
fluoride and other heavy metals, ALL-IN-ONE filter element. No need to purchase any additional fluoride filters! There is no other filter like this on the market.
What contaminants does the ProOne G2.0 filter take out?
The ProOne G2.0 filters remove and reduce a wide variety of natural and commercial water contaminants including pathogenic bacteria, cysts, heavy metals, pesticides and fluoride. Below are detailed examples regarding some of the recent news-making water contaminants. Visit the ProOne G2.0 Technical Information Page for more detailed information.
- Glyphosate: The latest test results show the new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter removes glyphosate. More commonly known as Monsanto's Roundup,
glyphosate is a very common herbicide used in commercial farming and
landscaping. Glyphosate water contamination is increasing due to run-off cause by the
wide-spread use of Roundup in GMO crops.
- West Virginia Elk River Chemical Spill (January 2014): Industrial chemical spills happen and not all of them garner the media attention as the January 2014 Elk River Spill in West Virginia. The leakage of 4-Methyl-1-cyclohexanemethanol (MCHM) left 300,000 residents without access to potable water. It was the third chemical accident to occur in that area in just 5 years. Propur conducted testing that showed ProOne G2.0 removes 99.89% of the spilled chemical 4-Methyl-1-cyclohexanemethanol (MCHM). View MCHM lab results.
- Toledo, Ohio Microcystin-LR Contamination (August 2014): In August of 2014 the public officials (servants) of Toledo, OH detected higher than "acceptable" levels of microcystin due to harmful algal blooms (HABS). This resulted in tap water being cut off to approximately 500,000 people. Propur tested their filters for Microcystin-LR reduction. Independent lab results concluded the the Propur G2.0 filter systems reduced the Microcystin LR concentration in the tap water by at least 99.0%. View the official Microcystin LR Reduction Test Report.
ProOne G2.0 filter was independently tested multiple times by Envirotek Laboratories, a
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection certified drinking water testing laboratory that is nationally recognized. ProOne G2.0 filters have
been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 stands using NSF protocol. This is independent testing you can trust, done
accurately in a certified lab by experienced professionals.
ProOne filter elements are available in 5 sizes:
The ProOne 9" G2.0
is designed to work with most other brands of gravity fed water
filtration units such as Berkey that use a standard 2" by 9" filter
element. Now you can upgrade your filters to Propur without needing to
purchase a completely new unit.
- ProOne M G2.0 Water Filter Pitcher. Click HERE to purchase.
- ProOne SL G2.0 Slim Line 5" Filter Element for Scout. Click HERE to purchase.
- ProOne 5" G2.0 for Traveler and Nomad Units
- ProOne 7" G2.0 for Nomad & Big Units
- ProOne 9" G2.0 for King and most other brands
The new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter
is a two stage filter.
to install, use and clean - no priming required. The 2.75" diameter
gives you up to 54% more surface area for greater filtration performance
compared to other conventional 2" x 9" filter elements. The new ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter elements are tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53 and 61.
The ProOne G2.0 water filter element features a silver impregnated white ceramic which is designed to remove pathogenic bacteria and cysts, in addition to having exceptional chemical and contaminant removal properties. The majority of pathogenic (disease causing) bacteria and cysts are larger than one micron. The ProOne G2.0 water filter element is controlled so that it will remove cysts greater than 1 micron, and bacteria greater than 0.7 microns.
The ProOne G2.0 contains new AquaMetixâ„¢advanced media designed to help reduce or remove heavy metals, arsenic, fluoride, bromine, and others found in drinking water. It also filters radiologicals including Radon 222, Radium, Strontium, Uranium and Vanadium.
to primary contaminants such as pathogenic bacteria and cysts, the ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter
elements help reduce or remove pesticides, herbicides, chloramines
(ammonia with chlorine), hydrofluorosilicic acid (the latest form of
fluoride not covered by other fluoride filter brands) and sodium hexa
fluorosilicate. Visit the ProOne G2.0 Technical Information Page for more detailed information.
Are you looking to purchase an entire system?
Select from below the Propur system equipped with the new ProOne-G2.0 filter that is right for you:
- Propur TRAVELER is a 1 filter system, ideal for 1-2 users with 1.6 gal capacity.
- Propur NOMAD is a 1-2 filter system, ideal for 1-3 users with 2 gal capacity.
- Propur BIG is a 2-3 filter system, ideal for 2-4 users with 2.75 gal capacity. ProPur's most popular system.
- Propur KING is a 2-4 filter system, ideal for families, business and larger groups with 3.75 gal capacity.
The ProOne G2.0 filter elements are good up to 2,400 gallons per pair. We recommend you replace your ProOne G2.0 (5", 7", & 9") filter elements at least every 12 months. The ProOne M G2.0 filter for the Propur Water Pitcher should be replaced every 6 months.
The best just keeps getting better!
These latest breakthroughs show why Propur continues to be the industry
leader. Never settling for the status quo, Propur is constantly
researching new ways to improve their already industry leading
products. Propur's commitment to innovation is why Alex Jones is proud to partner with them and provide you with the finest gravity fed water filtration systems available.
*Filter Lifespans are only on estimate based on normal usage. Due to the wide variety of contaminants that may be present in your water supply, the length of time the ProOne G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter elements require for replacement and the amount of removal/reduction may vary. Some contaminants may be more easily filtered than others. Percentage of reductions may vary from 50% to 99% over the life of the filters based on the level of contaminant(s).
**INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please select USPS Flat Rate International to receive correct shipping rate. International orders without this shipping method selected may be delayed or cancelled. You may contact Infowars customer service at 1-888-253-3139 or by email at [email protected] if you have any questions.**
***Propur products ship directly from the manufacturer, separate from other Infowars products you may also order. Propur reserves the right to use a different shipping method than what is selected during checking out.***
A message from the manufacturer:
With increasing spread of COVID-19, Michigan's governor has released an executive order to stay-at-home. This order is for three weeks effective beginning 3/24/2020 ending 4/14/2020.
To help protect our employees and our community, our administrative team will begin working remotely and our warehouse staff will be working within the Michigan Work Share guidelines. Our goal is to operate to the best of our abilities during this period of time.
We will still be taking orders, answering customer and technical service calls. However, please be understanding that there WILL be delays in processing, fulfillment and shipment of orders.
We appreciate your business here at Propur and thank you in advance for your patience and consideration.