|Support Your Body Today With ProstaGuard
Men, it's time to get ProstaGuard on your side in naturally supporting your body with our Infowars Life blend of antioxidants and plant-based nutrients.
Infowars Life has set out to bring you formulations that are not only the highest quality out there, but formulas that you can use on a daily basis to give your body the natural herbs and extracts that our experts recommend.
The new ProstaGuard formula does just that, with a blend of saw palmetto, lycopene, plant sterols, zinc, vitamin D3, selenium, copper, and many other key ingredients.
It's something that we have been formulating for a long time, and it's now finally available exclusively through the Infowars Life formulation line.
"This is something I take every day, and from my research it's something that men should really be adding to their daily regimen in order to keep their body going at optimal levels." --Alex Jones
ProstaGuard includes a number of antioxidant and phytonutrients hand selected for their unique abilities, including:
Begin supporting your body naturally with ProstaGuard today and experience the power of saw palmetto, lycopene, zinc, plant sterols, and the 6 other powerful ingredients in ProstaGuard.
- Saw Palmetto: Traditionally used by the American Indians and other cultures to help support the body's natural urinary and reproductive systems, saw palmetto is widely popular throughout Europe and is considered by many to be a staple in alternative therapies.
- Vitamin D3: Adequate vitamin D is necessary for healthy tissue in systems of the body including the prostate.
- Lycopene: Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant and natural phytochemical that gives fruits and vegetables like tomatoes and watermelon their red color.
- Plant Sterols: Plant sterols, or phytosterols, are natural compounds found in many plants, fruits, vegetables, legumes, and even vegetable oils.
- Zinc: An an important trace mineral that is second only to iron when it comes to its concentration within the body.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Supplement & Food Product Disclaimer: Infowars thanks you for your support of the operation. As always, we offer what we have researched and believe to be the highest quality selection of products for you and your family that have been developed along with the advisory of top doctors and experts. It is important to do your own research and consult with a qualified healthcare provider or doctor to decide what is best for you. We also know that everyone's bodies are different, and it is essential to consult with a qualified health care professional before taking products offered on this website. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. And by purchasing any item from this store, you agree to these terms and conditions as well as understand that by using these products you are agreeing to abide by this contract. Infowars Life is not held responsible for the irresponsible use of this product.
â€ We make every effort to manufacture our products in, and source our ingredients from, the USA whenever possible. Our products that display the â€śMade in the USAâ€ť disclaimer are manufactured or assembled in the USA under strict standards but may at times contain components from foreign sources if those components are not available from a domestic source. We hold these imported ingredients to the USA's high standards of Good Manufacturing Practices.