A mixable energy boost at home or on the go!
When it comes to regaining energy, convenience is key. Sure, coffee, candy and other highly sugar filled products can give us a short boost, but the crash is always the strongest downside. That’s why our team of scientists worked with the Infowars Crew to create a powerhouse new mixable energy formula – Turbo Force!
Similar to other mix-in energy packets, Turbo Force utilizes vitamins, amino acids and extracts used for hundreds of years across the world to provide focus, clarity and a boost of energy. Simply take a packet, mix it into the indicated amount of water and go! With 14 servings per box for a 2 week or more supply, Turbo Force is the perfect companion for anyone who needs an added boost to help them get through their day.
With powerhouse ingredients in a formula built to keep you moving, Turbo Force is the brand new must have formula in the Infowars Life supplement roster. Easy to use and take wherever you need it, having Turbo Force at work, home, in the car or in your bag is the ultimate answer to a sluggish day!
Here’s What Turbo Force Can Help You Achieve:
- Supports Your Energy Levels
- Helps Support Metabolism
- Helps Concentrate Your Focus
- Helps Increase Your Alertness
- Boosts Your Energy At The Source, Starting At Your Body’s Core!
- Fast Acting Energy In A Monster Formula That Is A Creatine-Free Pre-Workout Boost!
With a sustained energy blend that contains amino acids for sustained energy metabolism and an herbal energy blend with very high levels of polyphenols and xanthine alkaloids for peak energy, Turbo Force is a force to be reckoned with. This powerhouse formula contains:
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and supports the immune system.
- Thiamine - A B vitamin that is essential for converting food into energy.
- Niacin - An essential B vitamin for vascular support.
- Vitamin B6 - Vitamin B6 helps support energy metabolism.
- L-Taurine - An amino acid that is found in large portions of the brain, heart, and blood.
- Beta-Alanine - An Amino acid that helps produce carnosine.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine - An Amino acid that helps the body produce energy.
- L-Theanine - An amino acid that shows promising results when paired with caffeine.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - A caffeine containing extract from tea leaf.
- Kola Nut Extract - An extract of xanthine alkaloids from the Kola nut that is traditionally used to make "Cola" drinks.
- CoffeeBerry ® Coffee Fruit Extract - A patented extract from the fruit of the coffee bean instead of the bean. This contains a different combination of the polyphenols and xanthine alkaloids compared to the traditional coffee beverage.
- Guayusa Leaf Extract - Guayusa is a recent development in the world of energy, this caffeinated holly tree from South America is growing quickly in popularity.
- Guarana Seed Extract - The Guarana is indigenous people would make a tea from guarana seeds for energy.
- Yerba Mate Leaf Extract - Traditionally drank as a tea by South American natives this plant is filled with high levels of xanthine alkaloids and polyphenols
- ElevATP - A patented and clinically studied ingredient made from a combination of ancient peat and apple extract.
- Huperzine A - Extracted from Chinese Club Moss, this ingredient is isolated into a pure form and is a major area of interest for current research.
With a long list of powerful, time-tested ingredients, Turbo Force will soon be your number one go-to source for quick, accessible energy.
Don’t miss out on the chance for portable, affordable and tasty energy whenever you need it – stock up now on Turbo Force from Infowars Life!