An All New Way To Experience The Power Of B12
Since the beginning, Secret 12 has been one of our most popular formulas for giving Infowarriors a powerful source of energy and B12. Now, in a constant search to improve our formulas and give you the best, we’re bringing you an all new version of your favorite formula.
Ultra 12 from Infowars Life takes the familiar Secret 12 formula and gives it a boost. Made with methylcobalamin, the most effective and expensive form of B12 available, Ultra 12 provides you with TWICE the B12 per use!
Low quality B12 formulations can have serious problems when it comes to their effect on the body, their purity, and of course what's known as their 'bio-active' abilities.
Because B12 is a necessary nutrient that isn’t found in any vegetables, it can be rather difficult to attain. Instead of getting painful B12 injections to support your body, now you can use the superior form of B12 to help your body produce the energy it needs.
While some people may not need the pure energy support provided by the methylcobalamin formula, Ultra 12 is for those serious about getting the B12 they need to fight deficiency and reach their peak.
What Is The Ultra 12 B Vitamin Formula?
Although most of us simply know vitamin B12 as the B vitamin responsible for energy production, it's important to understand that vitamin B12 is actually a catch-all term for a class of vitamins known as cobalamins -- cyanocobalamin, hydroxocobalamin, methycobalamin, and adenosylcobalamin -- and they are not equal in their benefits.
Whereas traditional B12 supplements contain cyanocobalamin and hydroxocobalmin, Infowars Life Ultra 12 contains the superior form of B12 – methylcobalamin – for a higher amount of that crucial B12 vitamin.
What Can Infowars Life Ultra 12 Help Do For You?
- Support healthy nerve and brain cells
- Help make DNA
- Help the body produce energy
- Help produce healthy blood cells
- Essential for proper nervous system function
Shocking Facts About Vitamin B12
- As many as 30% of adults over 50 have trouble absorbing B-12 from food
- Vitamin B-12 deficiency leads to megaloblastic anemia, a fatigue-ridden condition where red blood cells don't develop properly and can't carry oxygen efficiently.
- B-12 deficiency is a serious problem that can cause anemia, fatigue, weakness, constipation, weight loss, depression, poor memory, asthma, vision problems, and low sperm count.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency is common and effects between 1.5% and 15% of the general population.
Help support your energy levels and take advantage of the superior form of B12 today with Ultra 12!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Supplement & Food Product Disclaimer: Infowars thanks you for your support of the operation. As always, we offer what we have researched and believe to be the highest quality selection of products for you and your family that have been developed along with the advisory of top doctors and experts. It is important to do your own research and consult with a qualified healthcare provider or doctor to decide what is best for you. We also know that everyone's bodies are different, and it is essential to consult with a qualified health care professional before taking products offered on this website. The information on this website is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a doctor or qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. And by purchasing any item from this store, you agree to these terms and conditions as well as understand that by using these products you are agreeing to abide by this contract. Infowars Life is not held responsible for the irresponsible use of this product.