About Bio-True Selenium
What is Selenium?
Selenium is an essential trace mineral that supports a healthy thyroid gland, supports the immune system, is essential for metabolic pathways, and much more. Selenium even plays a role in the natural function of reproductive health, DNA production, and eyesight.
As a powerful antioxidant, selenium helps fight free radicals and may even be considered a super antioxidant' because of the way in which it may support other antioxidants.
One of its most valuable roles is supporting the natural production of glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme that supports the thyroid and even helps recycle vitamin E and vitamin C into active scavengers of free radicals.
Infowars Life’s high-potency Bio-True Selenium capsules are made from 100% certified organic mustard seeds and each serving delivers 200 mcg of food-derived, vegan-friendly selenium.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Selenium
1. A Powerful Antioxidant
Selenium is an antioxidant that fights free radicals that damage cells and may lead to premature aging. Selenium’s antioxidant status also helps support the immune system naturally.
2. Healthy Thyroid Support
Much like iodine, selenium is important for normal thyroid function. Selenium is necessary for the production of thyroid hormones, and a selenium deficiency can negatively affect healthy hormone balance and normal thyroid function.
3. Supports Cardiovascular Health
Selenium plays a notable role in supprting normal cardiovascular health. Selenium can benefit heart health by soothing oxidative stress and supporting normal circulation.
4. Food-Sourced Formula
Unlike many selenium formulas out there, Infowars Life Bio-True Selenium™ is never synthetic. It’s a whole food form of selenium extracted from 100% certified organic mustard seed. Each high-potency capsule delivers 200 mcg of highly bioavailable, organically sourced selenium.
5. Unparalleled Quality
Infowars Life’s high-potency selenium formula is produced in the USA at a state of the art manufacturing facility equipped with all modern equipment that adheres to cGMP guidelines and has achieved ISO 22000 certification -- the highest in food safety.
Interesting Facts About Selenium
- Selenium concentrations decline with age.
- Selenium is more concentrated in the thyroid than any other area of the body.
- Foods reputed to be good sources of selenium include Brazil Nuts, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, garlic, grains, sunflower seeds, walnuts, raisins, and seafood.
- Soil levels of selenium can vary dramatically from one region to the next.
The Health Benefits of Selenium
- Selenium is one of the body's primary antioxidant enzymes
- Supports normal thyroid and immune function in healthy individuals.
- Encourages normal oxygen levels in the heart.
- Supports healthy bones and joints.
- Required for the production of prostaglandins that promote healthy blood flow.
- In synergy with vitamin E, selenium supports energy producing cells.
The Top 3 Questions People Ask About Selenium
1. How much selenium is enough? The recommended dietary allowance of selenium for adults can range from 55-200mcg. Adult females may need as little as 55 mcg; adult males as little as 70 mcg; pregnant females at least 65 mcg; and 75 mcg/day for lactating females. For adults, the safe upper limit is 400 mcg/day.
2. Why is consistent consumption of selenium important? Selenium is a trace mineral and we only need a small amount of it. However, because it plays a role in many important functions, it may get used quickly. A selenium supplement can help ensure regular and consistent availability of this important nutrient.
3. Why is mustard seed used? Mustard seeds are an excellent, vegan-friendly source of selenium and other nutrients. In fact, Infowars Life’s Bio-True Selenium™ extract even offers cofactors and co-nutrients from the mustard seeds that help the activity of the selenium.
ABOUT SURVIVAL SHIELD X-2
Leading the way into the next generation of super high quality nascent iodine, the new Infowars Life Survival Shield X-2 is now here.
New Stronger Formula From 7,000 Feet Below The Surface
Derived from 200 million year old salt solutions found more than 7,000 feet below the Earth's surface, the next level of Survival Shield is now here and much stronger than our original formula with a powerful 650 micrograms per single drop.
Experience the benefits of next level proprietary nascent iodine, developed using our Thermodynamic Pressure Sensitive High Energy Sound Pulse Nano-Emulsion Technology that allows for a highly unique nascent iodine that is both concentrated and free of unwanted additives and genetically modified ingredients. We even pre-screen our Survival Shield X-2 iodine for radiation during our quality control phase.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Nascent Iodine
- Iodine is an essential mineral that supports thyroid health and well-being.
- Nascent iodine may support healthy iodine levels.
- Nascent iodine may support healthy hormone levels.
- Nascent iodine may be involved in maintaining healthy metabolism.
- Supplementing with pure nascent iodine may provide sufficient iodine so that the body does not need to absorb iodine from other, perhaps less pure, sources.
Survival Shield X-2 Quality
Survival Shield X-2 is manufactured in a state-licensed facility that meets federal regulatory standards, is cGMP/HACCP-compliant, and lab grade. Raw elemental iodine is a controlled substance both at a State and Federal level. The licensing, approvals and regulatory documentary procedures are exacting and costly.
Bound forms of iodine must first be separated, clarified and purified from other binding components or impurities into a USP-grade (United States Pharmaceutical), mono-elemental iodine as certified USP resublimated iodine crystals. In this purified crystal form, iodine is a highly reactive and toxic substance. However, when the purified USP iodine crystals are subjected to a proprietary process it becomes nano-colloidalized and transforms into a form of elemental nascent iodine, also referred to as monoatomic iodine, without the addition of iodides!
Shocking Statistics About Iodine
- According to the World Health Organization's Department of Nutrition for Health and Development, iodine deficiency is a public health problem in 54 countries.
- The CDC states that iodine deficiency is one of the four major deficiency diseases in the world (Fortunately, it is the easiest to correct).
- The 2013 USGS iodine commodity summary warns that there are no comparable substitutes for iodine.
- Information published by UNICEF notes that iodine deficiency is the most avoidable cause of stunted physical and intellectual development.
What Are The Health Benefits Of Nascent Iodine?
- Proper iodine levels may provide support for normal response to environmental and dietary toxins.
- Supports thyroid health.
- May support breast milk production and quality.
Why Is Survival Shield X-2 The Best Nascent Iodine Available?
- Survival Shield X-2 is created from salt solutions found more than 7,000 feet below the Earth's surface.
- It is tested for radiation by our quality control experts before being placed for sale.
- It is approximately 50% stronger than our original Survival Shield formulation.
- It is a true glycerite of natural USP grade iodine
- The nascent iodine in Survival Shield X-2 is not subjected to direct heat, harsh chemicals, or alcohol.
- The transformative process produces a stable product that no other brand can match!
- Completely non-GMO certified.
- Vegan-friendly and completely non-toxic.
- It provides high elemental iodine uptake.
- Contains NO inefficient iodides.
- Does not sting or burn.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION: International Customers, please check with your country's customs office regarding the import of the products. As the buyer, you are solely responsible for any import restrictions, prohibited import items, taxes, tariffs, fees and other duties. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Testimonials represent a cross section of the range of results that appear to be typical with these products. Results may vary depending upon use and commitment.